|resonant (resonant) wrote,|
@ 2011-02-06 04:09 pm UTC
- Open a flip-top shampoo bottle.
- Apply deodorant to your dominant side.
- Fasten a bra. (I may be forced to resort to the grade-school upside-down-and-backwards method for a while.)
- Button and zip a pair of pants. (If I run out of work-appropriate pull-on pants before this cut is healed, I will have no choice but to wear skirts. In winter.)
- e.t.a.: Use nail clippers to cut a hangnail on your right hand. Ouch, damn it.
- Dry a heavy dish.
- Sweep a floor.
- Ironically: Use a knife steel to sharpen a knife.